Wednesday 11 April 2012

An ode to coloured tights

Meadham Kirchoff Fall 2012 (from style.com)
Meadham Kirchoff Fall 2012 (from style.com)
Rookie Mag, March 2012 (by Mike Bailey-Gates)

Topshop Tumblr, February 2012



Topshop Tumblr, February 2012
I am obsessed with coloured tights at the moment.  Why go with black when you can make it interesting and unique by adding a new colour into your outfit?
In images 1 and 2 you can see the coloured tights look being utilised by my favourite designer duo, Meadham Kirchoff.  I particularly love the yellow coloured tights in images 3 and 4, and I think image 5 is really interesting in that the tights are the same colour as the shoes.
Hit up Sportsgirl, Topshop and American Apparel if you're looking for tights in a new hue (also note my hilarious use of assonance).

1 comment:

  1. I love the Meadhem Kirchhoff ones their collection was amazing. Your blog is really good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

follow with bloglovin!

Follow LILURATU